- What personal data is;
- What data we collect;
- How and why we’re processing it;
- Who we transfer your personal data to;
- How we protect your data confidentiality;
- How to contact us and what else to do if you have additional questions as to personal data processing.
We’re only processing your data if at least one of the conditions stated in article No.6 of GDPR, including, but not limited to:
- You agree to let us process your data;
- We need to process the data in order to provide you a service;
- Processing is required by your country’s legislation;
We take the security of the personal data of our customers, potential customers, and others who have contacted us very seriously; therefore, we’re determined to protect the confidentiality of your data. The administration guarantees to take all necessary measures to prevent the misuse of your personal data that you provide to us. We will process your data strictly according to the requirements of applicable law and only if there is a legal basis for such processing.
While you are not obligated to provide us with personal data, without certain information we won’t be able to provide you with some of our services. In case we control the methods of collecting your personal data and determine the purposes for which it is used, the Administration becomes the “personal data controller” for the purposes of the GDPR and other applicable European data protection laws, as well as the “owner of personal data” in terms of law.
1. Terms and Definitions
Personal data – Personal data – information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified (User);
- Special categories of personal data are called “sensitive” personal data. They may harm the subject at work, school, the living environment, or may lead to discrimination in society. For example, information about the race, political or religious views, trade union membership, health status, sex life, biometric or genetic data are all considered sensitive data;
- Personal data subject is an individual to whom the provided personal data is related and who can be identified or has already been identified by this data;
- Site Administration (further referred to as Administration, as well as we, our, us) – Limited Liability Company “TRAINING CENTER “ACTIV”, legal address: 69032, Ukraine, Zaporozhye, Druzhny proezd, 9-A; actual location and postal address: 69005, Zaporozhye, Victory St., 77, date of registration: 03.24.2009, record number: 1 103 102 0000 025140;
- Personal data processing – any action or set of actions, such as collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, restoration, use and distribution (sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data, including using automated information systems;
- Distribution of personal data – actions to transfer information about an individual with the consent of the personal data subject;
- Use of personal data – any actions of the Administration to process this data, actions to protect them, as well as actions to provide partial or full rights to process personal data to other subjects of relations connected to the data, performed with the consent of the subject or in accordance with Ukrainian legislation;
- Anonymization of personal data – the seizure of information that allows you to directly or indirectly identify a person;
- User – personal data subject or another legally capable person that has joined the current Policy based on their own interest of getting a high-quality resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, and other services offered by this company;
- Online service – a website/service that is owned by the Administration, intended to help people in their job-seeking process by providing high-quality custom resumes, cover letters, etc.;
- Personal account – a part of the online service that a user can access upon the registration on this website by providing their unique login and password. The account contains the user’s personal data and is intended for viewing and management of the service’s functions;
- Registration – the actions of the user to fill in and submit the registration form posted on the website which, if the Administration has no objections to registration, will result in the access to the Personal Account;
- Authorization – the user filling in their login and password to enter their Personal Account on the website;
- Personal data controller is a person or group of people who determine the purposes and means for the processing actions and are primarily responsible for them. The personal data controller is “the owner of personal data” in the terminology of Ukrainian legislation. Within this Policy, the Personal Data Controller is the “LEARNING CENTER “ACTIV” Limited Liability Company;
- Personal data processor is a person or group of people who, based on instructions and/or orders from the controller, processes personal data. The personal data processor is “ the personal data manager” in the terminology of Ukrainian legislation.